Otrivine may be available in the countries listed below.
- OTRIVINE ADULT MEASURED DOSE SINUSITIS SPRAY (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE ADULT MENTHOL NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE ADULT METERED DOSE 0.1% NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE ADULT NASAL DROPS (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE ADULT NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE ALLERGY RELIEF 0.1% NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE ANTISTIN EYE DROPS XYLOMETAZOLINE 0.05% W/V ANTAZOLINE 0.5%W/V (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE CHILD NASAL DROPS (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE EXTRA DUAL RELIEF 0.5MG/ML 0.6MG/ML NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- OTRIVINE MU-CRON (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Otrivine
Xylometazoline hydrochloride (a derivative of Xylometazoline) is reported as an ingredient of Otrivine in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.