In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Oleandomicina (OS: DCIT)
- Oleandomycin (OS: BAN)
- Oléandomycine (OS: DCF)
- Romicil (IS)
- Oleandomycin Phosphate (OS: JAN)
- Oleandomycin Phosphate (PH: NF XIII)
- Mastalone (Oleandomycin and Oxytetracycline, + Neomycin (veterinary use))
Zoetis Australia, Australia
- Mastalone (Oleandomycin and Prednisolone, + Oxytetracycline, + Neomycin (veterinary use))
Pfizer Animal Health, New Zealand
- Mastiguard (Oleandomycin andOxytetracycline (veterinary use))
Stockguard Animal Health, New Zealand
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
|DCIT||Denominazione Comune Italiana|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.