In the US, Mycophenolate Mofetil (mycophenolate mofetil systemic) is a member of the drug class selective immunosuppressants and is used to treat Autoimmune Hepatitis, Bullous Pemphigoid, Cogan's Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, Dermatomyositis, Evan's Syndrome, Graft-versus-host disease, High Cholesterol, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Linear IgA Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Nephrotic Syndrome, Organ Transplant - Rejection Prophylaxis, Pemphigoid, Pemphigus, Psoriatic Arthritis, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Ulcerative Colitis and Uveitis.
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil capsules
- Mycophenolate mofetil solution
- Mycophenolate mofetil suspension
- Mycophenolate mofetil Oral, Intravenous
- Mycophenolate mofetil Teva
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL 1A PHARMA 500MG FILM-COATED TABLET (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL 250 MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL 250 MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL 250MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL 500 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL 500 MG POWDER FOR CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL 500MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL HEXAL 500MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL LEK 500MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL MYLAN 500 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL SANDOZ 250 MG CAPSULES HARD (Leaflet)
- MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL SANDOZ 500MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Mycophenolate Mofetil
Mycophenolate Mofetil (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Mycophenolic Acid in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.