In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
In the US, Depo-Provera (medroxyprogesterone systemic) is a member of the following drug classes: contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins and is used to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Amenorrhea, Birth Control, Endometrial Cancer, Endometrial Hyperplasia - Prophylaxis, Endometriosis and Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Depo-Provera injectable suspension
- Depo-Provera Contraceptive injectable
- Depo-Provera injectable
- Depo-Provera Contraceptive
- DEPO-PROVERA 150 MG/ML (Leaflet)
- DEPO-PROVERA 150MG/ML (Leaflet)
- DEPO-PROVERA 150MG/ML INJECTION (Leaflet)
- DEPO-PROVERA 150MG/ML STERILE SUSPENSION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- DEPO-PROVERA 150MG/ML SUSPENSION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- DEPO-PROVERA 150MG/ML VIAL (Leaflet)
- DEPO-PROVERA INJECTION 150MG/ML (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Depo-Provera
Medroxyprogesterone is reported as an ingredient of Depo-Provera in the following countries:
Medroxyprogesterone 17α-acetate (a derivative of Medroxyprogesterone) is reported as an ingredient of Depo-Provera in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.