In the US, Dehydrocholic Acid is a member of the drug class miscellaneous GI agents.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Cholan-24-oic acid, 3,7,12-trioxo-, (5β)-
- Acidum dehydrocholicum (Latin)
- Dehydrocholsäure (German)
- Acide déhydrocholique (French)
- Acido deidrocolico (Spanish)
- Acide déhydrocholique (OS: DCF)
- Dehydrocholic Acid (OS: BAN, JAN)
- Dechocid (IS)
- Acido deidrocolico (PH: F.U. XII)
- Dehydrocholic Acid (PH: JP XVI, USP 37)
- Purified Dehydrocholic Acid (PH: JP XVI)
- Acido Dehidrocolico
- Acido Dehidrocolico L.CH.
Tanabe Seiyaku, Taiwan
- Dehydrocholic Acid Nisshin Seiyaku - Yamagata
Nisshin Seiyaku - Yamagata, Japan
Cell Therapeutics, Portugal
- Raphacholin forte
Herbapol Wroclaw, Poland
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.