In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Cyfluthrin (German)
- Cyfluthrin (OS: BAN)
- Bay V1 1704 (IS: Bayer)
- Cyfoxylate (IS)
- EPA Pestizide Chemical Code 128831 (IS)
- Bayofly (veterinary use)
Bayer, Germany; Bayer, Italy
- Bolfo (Cyfluthrin and Pyriproxyfen (veterinary use))
- Cylence (Cyfluthrin and Piperonyl Butoxid (veterinary use))
Bayer Australia Ltd Animal Health, Australia
- Cylence (veterinary use)
Bayer Animal Health, South Africa
- Solfac (veterinary use)
Bayer CropSciene, Italy; Bayer Santé Animale, France
- Solfac Plus (Cyfluthrin and Tetramethrin, + Piperonyl (veterinary use))
Bayer CropSciene, Italy
- Tamirex (Cyfluthrin and Pyriproxyfen (veterinary use))
|BAN||British Approved Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.