In the US, Bricanyl (terbutaline systemic) is a member of the following drug classes: adrenergic bronchodilators, tocolytic agents and is used to treat Asthma - acute, Asthma - Maintenance and Premature Labor.
- BRICANYL INJECTION 0.5 MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION OR INFUSION (Leaflet)
- BRICANYL 0.3 MG/ML SYRUP (Leaflet)
- BRICANYL 500 MICROGRAM TURBOHALER (Leaflet)
- BRICANYL RESPULES 2.5 MG/ML NEBULISER SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- BRICANYL TABLETS 5MG (Leaflet)
- BRICANYL TURBOHALER (Leaflet)
- BRICANYL TURBOHALER 0.5MG/DOSE INHALATION POWDER (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Bricanyl
Terbutaline is reported as an ingredient of Bricanyl in the following countries:
Terbutaline sulfate (a derivative of Terbutaline) is reported as an ingredient of Bricanyl in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.