Atropine Sulphate may be available in the countries listed below.
- ATROPINE SULPHATE 600 MICROGRAMSTABLETS (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULPHATE INJECTION BP (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULPHATE INJECTION BP 1MG IN 5ML (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULPHATE INJECTION BP 3MG IN 10ML (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULPHATE INJECTION BP 600MCG IN 1ML (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Atropine Sulphate
Atropine sulfate monohydrate (a derivative of Atropine) is reported as an ingredient of Atropine Sulphate in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.