ZC17 (Paroxetine 30 mg)
Pill imprint ZC17 has been identified as Paroxetine hydrochloride 30 mg.
Paroxetine is used in the treatment of anxiety and stress; anxiety; depression; social anxiety disorder; panic disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Paroxetine 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ZC17 (Paroxetine 30 mg)
- 30 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
polyethylene glycol 6000
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0046||Amerisource Health Services|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about paroxetine
- Paroxetine capsules
- Paroxetine controlled-release tablets
- Paroxetine mesylate
- Paroxetine suspension
- Paroxetine (Advanced Reading)