ZC 68 (Venlafaxine 100 mg)
Pill imprint ZC 68 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 100 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ZC 68 (Venlafaxine 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferric oxide yellow
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
ferric oxide red
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|21695-0720||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)