ZA63 15 mg (Topiramate (sprinkle) 15 mg)
Pill imprint ZA63 15 mg has been identified as Topiramate (sprinkle) 15 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 15 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ZA63 15 mg (Topiramate (sprinkle) 15 mg)
- 15 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- cellulose acetate
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)