X 0.5 (Xanax XR 0.5 mg)
Generic Name: alprazolam
Pill imprint X 0.5 has been identified as Xanax XR 0.5 mg.
Xanax XR is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Xanax XR 0.5 mg has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs in schedule 3. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.
See also related documents.
Images for X 0.5 (Xanax XR 0.5 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 0.5 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about Xanax XR (alprazolam)
- Xanax XR
- Xanax XR extended-release tablets
- Xanax XR (Advanced Reading)
- Xanax XR Oral (Advanced Reading)