WW 60 (Isosorbide mononitrate extended release 60 mg)
Pill imprint WW 60 has been identified as Isosorbide mononitrate extended release 60 mg.
Isosorbide mononitrate is used in the treatment of angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure; esophageal spasm and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide mononitrate 60 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WW 60 (Isosorbide mononitrate extended release 60 mg)
- 60 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ammonium phosphate dibasic
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0436||Amerisource Health Services|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate sustained-release tablets
- Isosorbide mononitrate (Advanced Reading)