WW 115 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500mg / 50mg / 40mg)
Pill imprint WW 115 has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500mg / 50mg / 40mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 500mg / 50mg / 40mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WW 115 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500mg / 50mg / 40mg)
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen and Caffeine Capsule (FDA)
- Butalbital/Acetaminophen/Caffeine (Wolters Kluwer)