WPI 858 (Bupropion Extended-Release (SR) 100 mg)
Pill imprint WPI 858 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended-release (SR) 100 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; smoking cessation; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WPI 858 (Bupropion Extended-Release (SR) 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-5568||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|68115-0676||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
|58016-0240||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0036||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)