WPI 3385 (Bupropion Extended-Release (SR) 200 mg)
Pill imprint WPI 3385 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended-release (SR) 200 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; smoking cessation; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WPI 3385 (Bupropion Extended-Release (SR) 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|21695-0020||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|43063-0183||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)