West-ward 787 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill imprint West-ward 787 has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg Multiple
See also related documents.
Images for West-ward 787
- 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake
silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium starch glycolate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00182-2659||Goldline Laboratories Inc|
|54569-2538||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|49999-0151||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|68115-0054||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
|57866-4856||Direct Dispensing Inc (repackager)|
|21695-0209||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|10544-0353||Blenheim Pharmacal Inc (repackager)|
|54868-1036||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen and Caffeine Capsule (FDA)
- Butalbital/Acetaminophen/Caffeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.