West-ward 3141 (Doxycycline 50 mg)
Pill imprint West-ward 3141 has been identified as Doxycycline hyclate 50 mg.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; chlamydia infection; acne; bronchitis; skin infection (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for West-ward 3141 (Doxycycline 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antimalarials
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about doxycycline
- Doxycycline capsules
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release capsules
- Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release tablets
- More (8) »