WATSON 749 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint WATSON 749 has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for WATSON 749 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg)
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
pregelatinized corn starch
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|49999-0852||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Acetaminophen/oxycodone Solution
- Oxycodone/acetaminophen solution
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)