WATSON 462 (Metoprolol 50 mg)
Pill imprint WATSON 462 has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 50 mg.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; atrial fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; mitral valve prolapse (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WATSON 462 (Metoprolol 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
D&C Red No. 30
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0317||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|54569-3787||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoprolol
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)