WATSON 3369 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill imprint WATSON 3369 has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WATSON 3369
- 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66267-0039||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.