W1 (Isosorbide dinitrate 2.5 mg)
Pill imprint W1 has been identified as Isosorbide dinitrate 2.5 mg.
Isosorbide dinitrate is used in the treatment of angina; esophageal spasm; pulmonary hypertension; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide dinitrate 2.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for W1 (Isosorbide dinitrate 2.5 mg)
- 2.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ammonium phosphate dibasic
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00490-0059||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release
- Isosorbide dinitrate Oral, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)