W07 (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 60 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint W07 has been identified as Fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride extended release 60 mg / 120 mg.
Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine 60 mg / 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for W07 (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 60 mg / 120 mg)
- 60 mg / 120 mg
- White / Tan
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Winthrop U.S.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets (12 hour)
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine (FDA)
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride/Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (Wolters Kluwer)