W 929 (Lisinopril 10 mg)
Pill imprint W 929 has been identified as Lisinopril 10 mg.
Lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; diabetic kidney disease; migraine prevention; coronary artery disease; heart failure (and more), and belongs to the drug class angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lisinopril 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for W 929 (Lisinopril 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Wockhardt USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic