W 928 (Lisinopril 5 mg)
Pill imprint W 928 has been identified as Lisinopril 5 mg.
Lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; diabetic kidney disease; migraine prevention; coronary artery disease; heart failure (and more), and belongs to the drug class angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lisinopril 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for W 928 (Lisinopril 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Wockhardt USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic