V 3109 (Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg)
Pill imprint V 3109 has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg has a potential for abuse less than the drugs in schedules 1 and 2. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for V 3109 (Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg)
- 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg
- Blue & Gray
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)