USL 8 (Potassium chloride extended-release 8 mEq (600 mg))
Pill imprint USL 8 has been identified as Potassium chloride extended-release 8 mEq (600 mg).
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 8 mEq (600 mg) is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for USL 8 (Potassium chloride extended-release 8 mEq (600 mg))
- 8 mEq (600 mg)
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Minerals and electrolytes
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hydrogenated cottonseed oil
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about potassium chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium chloride controlled-release tablets
- Potassium chloride extended-release capsules
- Potassium chloride extended-release tablets
- Potassium chloride liquid
- More (2) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...