TYLENOL FLU NT (Tylenol flu night time maximum strength acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg)
Pill imprint TYLENOL FLU NT has been identified as Tylenol flu night time maximum strength acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TYLENOL FLU NT
- acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg
- Blue / White
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- McNeil Consumer
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine suspension
- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Other brands: Sudafed Sinus Nighttime Plus Pain, Tylenol Allergy Complete NightTime, Contac Day and Night Allergy, Benadryl Severe Allergy & Sinus Headache, More (1) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.