TL 003 (Methylprednisolone 16 mg)
Pill imprint TL 003 has been identified as Methylprednisolone 16 mg.
Methylprednisolone is used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions; asthma; gout, acute; rheumatoid arthritis; asthma, maintenance (and more), and belongs to the drug class glucocorticoids. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylprednisolone 16 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TL 003 (Methylprednisolone 16 mg)
- 16 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about methylprednisolone
- Methylprednisolone solution
- Methylprednisolone suspension
- Methylprednisolone (Advanced Reading)
- Methylprednisolone Injection (Advanced Reading)