TEVA 7334 (Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg)
Pill imprint TEVA 7334 has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; systemic lupus erythematosus; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; myasthenia gravis; pulmonary fibrosis (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TEVA 7334 (Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- Blue & Orange
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil capsules
- Mycophenolate mofetil solution
- Mycophenolate mofetil suspension
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- More (2) »
- Other brands: CellCept