TEVA 7238 (Hydrochlorothiazide and irbesartan 12.5 mg / 150 mg)
Pill imprint TEVA 7238 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and irbesartan 12.5 mg / 150 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan 12.5 mg / 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TEVA 7238 (Hydrochlorothiazide and irbesartan 12.5 mg / 150 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
More about hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and irbesartan
- Irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Avalide