TCL 280 (Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg)
Pill imprint TCL 280 has been identified as Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 20 mg / 400 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan polistirex/guaifenesin extended-release liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin elixir
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin extended-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin granule packets
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Mucinex DM, Tussin DM, Mucinex Children's Cough, More (54) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.