TCL 280 (Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg)
Pill imprint TCL 280 has been identified as Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TCL 280 (Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg)
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan polistirex/guaifenesin extended-release liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin elixir
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin extended-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin granule packets
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Mucinex DM, Tussin DM, Guaifenesin DM, More (51) »