TARO LVT 250 (Levetiracetam 250 mg)
Pill imprint TARO LVT 250 has been identified as Levetiracetam 250 mg.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; new daily persistent headache; hyperekplexia (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TARO LVT 250 (Levetiracetam 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about levetiracetam
- Levetiracetam extended-release tablets
- Levetiracetam solution
- Levetiracetam tablets
- Levetiracetam (Advanced Reading)
- Levetiracetam Intravenous (Advanced Reading)