TARO LMT 25 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
Pill imprint TARO LMT 25 has been identified as Lamotrigine 25 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; anxiety; schizoaffective disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TARO LMT 25 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|33261-0647||Aidarex Pharmacuticals LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)