TARO LMT 100 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
Pill imprint TARO LMT 100 has been identified as Lamotrigine 100 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; schizoaffective disorder; anxiety; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TARO LMT 100 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Yellow No. 6
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...