TARO 16 (Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg)
Pill imprint TARO 16 has been identified as Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TARO 16 (Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Red No. 40
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|62584-0639||Amerisource Health Services|
|58016-0501||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|49999-0782||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|54569-2795||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine chewable tablets
- Carbamazepine suspension
- Carbamazepine sustained-release capsules
- Carbamazepine sustained-release tablets
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)