T L25 (Lamotrigine (chewable) 25 mg)
Pill imprint T L25 has been identified as Lamotrigine (chewable) 25 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; schizoaffective disorder; anxiety; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for T L25
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.