SZ 309 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 12.5 mg / 100 mg)
Pill imprint SZ 309 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 100 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SZ 309 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 12.5 mg / 100 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Hyzaar