SYNTHO 231 (Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg)
Pill imprint SYNTHO 231 has been identified as Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg.
Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone is used in the treatment of menopausal disorders; hot flashes; postmenopausal symptoms and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SYNTHO 231 (Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg)
- 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Syntho Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51991-0079||Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone (Advanced Reading)