SDF 20 (Sildenafil citrate 20 mg (base))
Pill imprint SDF 20 has been identified as Sildenafil citrate 20 mg (base).
Sildenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; pulmonary hypertension and belongs to the drug classes agents for pulmonary hypertension, impotence agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Sildenafil 20 mg (base) is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SDF 20 (Sildenafil citrate 20 mg (base))
- 20 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Agents for pulmonary hypertension
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Greenstone LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
More about sildenafil
- Sildenafil tablets
- Sildenafil injection
- Sildenafil (Advanced Reading)
- Sildenafil Intravenous (Advanced Reading)