SCI 1003 (Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg)
Pill imprint SCI 1003 has been identified as Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SCI 1003 (Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg)
- multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sancilio & Company, Inc
Submitted by: pillstress
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Multi-vitamin with fluoride chewable tablets
- Multivitamin with fluoride drops
- Multivitamins with l-methylfolate and fluoride drops
- Vitamin a/vitamin d/vitamin c/fluoride
- Multivitamin with fluoride
- Other brands: Poly-Vi-Flor, TRI-VIT With Fluoride, Soluvite F, Tri-Vitamin with Fluoride, More (4) »