SCI 1003 (Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg)
Pill imprint SCI 1003 has been identified as Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SCI 1003 (Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg)
- multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sancilio & Company, Inc
Submitted by: pillstress
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Multi-vitamin with fluoride chewable tablets
- Multivitamin with fluoride drops
- Multivitamins with l-methylfolate and fluoride drops
- Vitamin a/vitamin d/vitamin c/fluoride
- Multivitamin with fluoride
- Other brands: Poly-Vi-Flor, TRI-VIT With Fluoride, Soluvite F, Tri-Vitamin with Fluoride, More (4) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...