S 820 (Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg)
Pill imprint S 820 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; edema; diabetes insipidus; nephrocalcinosis; osteoporosis and belongs to the drug class thiazide diuretics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for S 820 (Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Thiazide diuretics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dava Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|67544-0427||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide capsules
- Hydrochlorothiazide solution
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)