S 197 (Seasonale inert)
Generic Name: ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
Pill imprint S 197 has been identified as Seasonale inert.
Seasonale is used in the treatment of birth control; abnormal uterine bleeding; endometriosis; ovarian cysts; polycystic ovary syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Seasonale inert is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for S 197 (Seasonale inert)
- Generic Name:
- ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):