RX713 (Amoxicillin and Clavulanate 500 mg / 125 mg)
Pill imprint RX713 has been identified as Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 500 mg / 125 mg.
Amoxicillin/clavulanate is used in the treatment of sinusitis; bacterial infection; urinary tract infection; strep throat; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxicillin/clavulanate 500 mg / 125 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RX713 (Amoxicillin and Clavulanate 500 mg / 125 mg)
- 500 mg / 125 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0265||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|68084-0235||Amerisource Health Services|
|54569-5470||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|16590-0019||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|33358-0030||Core Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amoxicillin/clavulanate
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate chewable tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate extended-release tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate suspension
- More (2) »