RX695 RX695 (Minocycline hydrochloride 75 mg)
Pill imprint RX695 RX695 has been identified as Minocycline hydrochloride 75 mg.
Minocycline is used in the treatment of acne; bacterial infection; skin infection; periodontitis; skin and structure infection (and more), and belongs to the drug class tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Minocycline 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RX695 RX695 (Minocycline hydrochloride 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
ferric oxide black
More about minocycline
- Minocycline capsules
- Minocycline extended-release tablets
- Minocycline injection
- Minocycline pellet-filled capsules
- Minocycline (Advanced Reading)