RX 804 (Fluconazole 100 mg)
Pill imprint RX 804 has been identified as Fluconazole 100 mg.
Fluconazole is used in the treatment of candida infections, systemic; vaginal yeast infection; candida urinary tract infection; chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis; oral thrush (and more), and belongs to the drug class azole antifungals. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fluconazole 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RX 804 (Fluconazole 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Azole antifungals
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0259||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|58016-0061||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about fluconazole
- Fluconazole single-dose tablets
- Fluconazole solution
- Fluconazole suspension
- Fluconazole (Advanced Reading)
- Fluconazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Diflucan