RX 560 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint RX 560 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 500 mg / 5 mg has a potential for abuse less than the drugs in schedules 1 and 2. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for RX 560 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 500 mg / 5 mg)
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
Submitted by: ThunderMage
More about acetaminophen/hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone capsules
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone liquid
- More (3) »