RE 79 (Metoprolol 25 mg)
Pill imprint RE 79 has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 25 mg.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; atrial fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; mitral valve prolapse (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RE 79 (Metoprolol 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoprolol
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)