RDY 572 (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 180 mg / 240 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 572 has been identified as Fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride extended release 180 mg / 240 mg.
Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine 180 mg / 240 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 572
- 180 mg / 240 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acetyltributyl citrate
silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium stearyl fumarate
hydrogenated cottonseed oil
More about fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets (12 hour)
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine (FDA)
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride/Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.