RDY 572 (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 180 mg / 240 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 572 has been identified as Fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride extended release 180 mg / 240 mg.
Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine 180 mg / 240 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 180 mg / 240 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium stearyl fumarate
hydrogenated cottonseed oil
More about fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets (12 hour)
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine (FDA)
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride/Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.