RDY 547 (Venlafaxine 50 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 547 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 50 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; anxiety; hot flashes; depression; vulvodynia (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 547
- 50 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.